Welder Night Shift
We’re hiring night shift Aluminum Welders for a Northwest Houston area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
Job Title: Aluminum Welders - Night Shift
- Location: Northwest Houston
- Pay: $18.75 per hour
- Hours: 4pm- 2am Monday - Friday, ability to work overtime
- Duration: Temporary to Hire
- Description of Duties: This person will be responsible for welding aluminum cable tray ladder and fittings. May also be required to run other small machinery to support the department as required.
- Requirements: 1 year recent experience welding on aluminum metal, must have welder certification from weld school, welders should have weld equipment such as hood, gloves, sleeves
- Ability to read a tape measure
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Ability to work night shift and be available for OT as needed.
- Technical School Welding Certificate (preferred)
- Ability to squat, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and work a 10/12-hour shift in a non-climate-controlled manufacturing environment
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
- Second-chance Candidates encouraged to apply
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $18.75/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: NWW