We’re hiring a Warehouse Worker for our growing client in the Southeast Houston area.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Warehouse Worker
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $18-20 per hour
- Hours: M-F, 8-5 or 7:30-4:30 (flexible)
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Description of Duties: Warehouse Worker position available in the Southeast Houston area! In order to successfully apply for this role, you should be comfortable with the following job duties: Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to service coordinators and purchasing associates for processing. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped, generating BOL’s. Operate Forklift in order to move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code. File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area. Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department. Run reports to verify amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program. Assist in counting of physical inventory monthly and annually. Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards. Prepare parcels for mailing, UPS & FedEx and online shipping. Sweep, dust and empty trash. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Requirements: 2+ years’ experience with shipping/receiving, inventory and forklift. Must have computer experience with US Worldship, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and internet.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJobs
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-WW