Warehouse Order Puller
We’re hiring a Warehouse Order Puller for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Warehouse Order Puller
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $16-$18 per hour
- Hours: First Shift, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Second Shift, 6pm to 6am
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Southeast Houston area company seeks a Warehouse Order Puller to begin work immediately on a temp-to-hire assignment. Job duties include Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise. Sort and place material or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Requirements: One or more years’ of warehouse related experience in shipping and with fittings. Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player. Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. (with the proper lifting equipment).
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJOBS
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-WOP