Warehouse Crating Associate
We’re hiring a Warehouse Associate for our Northwest client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Warehouse Crating Associate
- Location: Northwest Houston, TX
- Pay:$14.00-$15.00 per hour depending on experience
- Hours: 1st shift Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, slight overtime as needed
- Duration: Temp To Hire
- Description of Duties: Warehouse Associate for busy manufacturing location will handle all aspects of the warehouse daily from crating shipments, UPS World shipping, receiving, material handling, cycle counting, and 20% sit down forklift operation.
- Requirements: Minimum 2 years warehouse experience. Building wood pallets of outgoing shipments will require warehouse associate to use hand tools and power saw. Daily requirements for shipping via UPS World Ship, Receiving goods, order pulling parts from warehouse, sit down forklift experienced with recent 1 year experience operating. daily and weekly inventory cycle counting.
Apply today and give us a call 713-329-9990 to discuss application we are looking to hire and start an experienced qualified Warehouse Associate as soon as possible.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #NWJobs