We’re hiring a Valve Technician for our Southeast Houston client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Valve Technician
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: 18.00 and up depending on experience.
- Hours: 7am-3:30pm
- Duration: Temp to Permanent
- Description of Duties: Ability to read, understand, and follow work instructions / orders, control plans and specification sheets.
- Know how to receive, tear down, sandblast, and build valves. (i.e. Fisher, Valtek, Butterfly, Angle, etc.).
- TWIC Card.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- 2+ years related work experience; previous oil and gas / rig operations experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude/ experience.
- Ability to use basic hand tools safely.
- Ability to evaluate, diagnose and address product concerns.
- Ability to read and understand and follow technical specifications for the assembly, tear-down and repair of equipment.
- Ability to operate a forklift and overhead jib cranes safely.
- Requirements: Candidate must be able to work with little to no supervision.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJOBS
Pay: from $18/hour
Salary depends on experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3454295