Valve / Pressure Management Technician
We’re hiring a Valve / Pressure Management Technician for our Southeast Houston client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Valve / Pressure Management Technician
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: $25-$34/hr., $38-$45/hr. w/ level II certification
- Hours: 7am-finish
- Duration: temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: test & assemble valves per specifications, clean parts, paint valves, fittings using a spray gun, tear down, decontaminate, assemble, and repair equipment, perform inline valve work such as valve fitting, packing change, flange bolting / tightening, record all pretest, inspection and final test results, lift, load, and move supplies and finished product between storage and work areas
- Requirements: 3+ years’ experience with valve and other process instrumentation equipment assembly. Must have repair, testing and calibration experience. Good computer skills. Ability to interpret assembly manuals (IOM’s). Must have experience operating overhead crane and forklift
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout the greater Houston area. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $25 to $34/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE - VP