Transportation Freight Coordinator
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Transportation Freight Coordinator
- Location: Irving, TX
- Pay: $20.00 - $22.00
- Hours and Days: Day Shift (9 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday)
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties:
- Coordinate and monitor all transportation and routing operations.
- Ensure coverage of transportation schedules.
- Maintain required transportation records/logs.
- Assure the accuracy and compliance of all inbound and outbound shipments across multiple modes( Ocean, Air Etc.)
- Prepare International shipping documents to include commercial invoices.
- Eye for detail related to all billing documents.
- Partner with corporate Accounts Payable department on the approval, payment, and proper geological coding.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in preparing international shipping documents.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook and Excel).
- Ability to learn new computer programs.
- Strong communications skills (Verbal and written).
- Outgoing team player and willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
Pay: $20 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time