Structural Engineer (Texas) PE
We’re hiring a Structural Engineer for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, self-motivated employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Structural Engineer
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: Up to $150K plus benefits
- Hours: M-F
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southeast Houston area company is looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in structural steel fabrication. Must have experience signing off on structural projects in Texas.
- Requirements: Texas PE license. Bachelor’s degree in a structural discipline. Knowledge of AISC practices, materials and connections for designing structures. Knowledge of processes used in finite element analysis. Run load calcs for lateral, axial, torsion and vertical loading for structural members and fabricated assemblies through both hand calculations and FEA models. Software skills preferred: AutoCad 3D, Cadworx Professional, SolidWorks, Siemens Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor, Risa-3D, MathCad and MS Office.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit us online at www.carltonstaffing.com, in person at 12621 Featherwood, Suite 130, Houston 77034, or via phone at 281-464-8800!
Pay: from $150,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-SE