Sr. Process Project Engineer
We’re hiring a Process Project Engineer for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Process Project Engineer
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: Up to $140K/year, depending on experience
- Hours: 8-5
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Carlton Staffing is currently assisting a company in the Southeast Houston area with their search for a Process Project Engineer. In order to successfully apply for this role you should be comfortable with the following job duties: Accurately assess the process improvement potential in existing and new processes. Systematically evaluate process design, process control and operation and identify the root causes for variability and sub-optimal performance. Develop a comprehensive and prioritized process improvement plan that may include performance monitoring, process set-point changes, process control improvements, process design changes, and changes in the operating procedures. Implement improvements such as performance monitoring tools, advanced process control schemes and dynamic simulators for operator training to ensure that the implemented solutions are sustainable. Support the maintenance of the specific process models, as well as all applications of computing technologies for the assigned units.
- Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or related field and minimum of four years’ experience in a manufacturing facility. Master of Science in Chemical Engineering or related field. Ability to analyze the interaction between chemical process design and process dynamics to determine the root-causes of process variability and sub-optimal process performance. Ability to develop concepts for improving process design and control performance of an integrated process plant. Ability to manage and execute process improvement projects in the area of performance optimization & monitoring advanced process control & dynamic operator training simulators. Ability to make decisions and work independently to develop and implement state-of-the-art solutions into the production workflow. Strong academic, experimental and / or practical background in the design, analysis and evaluation of total processes, i.e., steady-state and dynamic modeling for complex, interacting systems. Demonstrated leadership skills. Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) effectively and promptly with all levels of the organization. Previous experience in a chemical or refinery manufacturing facility is a huge plus. Six Sigma Black – Belt is a huge plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $130,000 to $140,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-PE