Shipping Clerk - Loader
DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a Shipping Clerk/Loader in Houston, TX!
Manufacturing Company in Northwest Houston, TX is currently hiring an experienced Shipping Clerk/Loader to join their team! In this role, the Shipping Clerk/Loader will be responsible for verifying and packaging shipments, support daily production by working closely under direction of the Shipping Supervisor and Crew Leader to verify package shipments.
Salary: $15.30 - $20 DOE
Sign On Bonus: $1000.00
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefit Package Available that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, Term Life, and much more.
The perfect Shipping Clerk/Loader for our client will have:
2 - 4 years Material Handling and Warehouse experience and 1 year using motorized material equipment.
- 1 year shipping/receiving experience
- Overhead cranes experience
- RF scan gun use
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English
- Computer Knowledge
- Experience with all of the following Forklifts: Sit down, Stand-up, Reach Truck
- Lift from floor to waist up height 40 lbs. frequently and 60 lbs occasionally.Push/pull up to 40 lbs frequently and up to 60 lbs occasionally.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience!? Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute!? Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: NWW - ML