Shipping and Receiving Clerk
We’re hiring a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for our Southwest Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Location: Southwest Houston area
- Pay: Up to $17 per hour depending on experience
- Hours: 7am to 3:30 pm, some overtime and Saturdays
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Houston area company seeks a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for a newly created position. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will monitor product leaving company's warehouse. This will include creating and maintaining shipping documents, such as invoices and purchase orders, and pulling inventory from warehouse shelves. Will also compile and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of materials stocked in the warehouse or production shelves. Responsible for the receipt, verification and recording of raw materials and outsourced products that come into the facility.
- Requirements: Experience with UPS and Fedex software. Must be computer literate. Forklift experience preferred.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SWC-SR