Shipping and Receiving Associates
We’re hiring a Shipping and Receiving Associates for our Houston, Texas client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB: Seeking an experienced and detail oriented shipping and receiving associate who has a high attention to detail and thrives in a faced paced and growing company.
- Job Title:Shipping and Receiving Associates
- Location:Houston, Texas
- Pay:$ 17.50 per hour
- Hours: 2nd shift schedule Monday through Friday 3pm-11pm
- 3rd shift schedule Sunday through Thursday 11pm-7am
- Duration: Temp to Hire
- Description of Duties: Shipping and Receiving Associates will load and unload trucks using stand-up and sit down forklift, preparing LTL shipments. .
- Requirements: Load, unload, pack, and receive materials in warehouse computer system and physically put away materials and prepare shipments in the warehouse. Shipping and receiving clerks should have previous experience operating sit down and stand up forklift equipment.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
- Second-chance Candidates encouraged to apply
Apply today for immediate consideration!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 42 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $17 to $17.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: NWW-SR