What's the job?
We're not interested in people who just want “a job.” We want people who are driven, motivated to be the best in the business, and who understand the importance of delivering world class service to our customers. We want people who want to work hard to be a part of something great, and make some?great commissions?along the way!
This is a really exciting opportunity?for someone who wants to help grow our business and catapult their career?at the same time. We will help you achieve your goals by providing continuous professional training and development along with mentors to assist you in your success on our team.
Who is Carlton Staffing?
Carlton Staffing is a recruitment firm?servicing the DFW metroplex and the greater Houston area. We have some of the best people and highest energy teams in the business! We take work hard/play hard to new levels with fun contests, quarterly awards dinners, team blitzes, and an annual incentive trip with previous destinations like Punta Cana, Puerto Rico, Vail, NYC, San Francisco, and Los Cabos, Mexico!
What’s in it for you?
With an?uncapped commission structure, your earning potential is in your hands. Add this to a competitive base salary and some of the?best training?in the industry and you have an amazing career opportunity. We really value our?strong culture. We believe in hard work, having fun, celebrating our wins, and office camaraderie as whole. Add to that the 23 days of PTO, a day off for your birthday, 8 paid hours for volunteering, medical, dental, vision?and plenty other benefits and you’ll understand that there’s no time to waste if you want this job!
1+ years of experience in recruitment, a working knowledge of labor and employment laws, entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic and organizational skills, competitive and driven to achieve, resilient and determined, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
The REAL Deal…
More than experience, we’re looking for someone with the right mentality and this is what that sounds like coming from you:
- “I build relationships on the phone, not email and texts.”
- “Team or company event? Awesome! I love everybody and want to get to know them better!”
- “It would kill me to disappoint our client, our employee, or a teammate.”
- “I show up ready to work—on time or early—so my team knows they can count on me.”
- “I am always dressed in a way that communicates professionalism to my applicants, employees, customers, building friends and more.”
- “’It’s not my job’ is not in my vocabulary.”
- “I love challenges—bring it! I ain’t scared!”
- “I have enough courage to be honest, even in uncomfortable situations”
- “I genuinely care about others”
- “What? A new contest? Count me IN IT to WIN IT!”
If this doesn’t describe your mentality, you aren’t going to be happy here! But if the shoe fits, simply click apply and find out why the best in the industry have made Carlton their professional home and how we’ve earned the prestigious “Best of Staffing” award for the last seven years!
If this isn’t the role for you but you know someone who might be interested in hearing more about this, please share this job and who knows—you might be the guest they bring on the luxurious Pinnacle trip next year!
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000/year
We pay base pay plus commission
Job Status: Full Time