JOIN A WINNING TEAM TODAY WITH CARLTECH!
CLIENT IN BEAUMONT IS SEEKING A QC INSPECTOR!
The Quality Control Inspector responsibilities are the execution and administration of all aspects of the plant’s Quality and Mechanical Integrity program by working with the quality, production, logistics and management personnel. This role may be responsible for the day to day activities of monitoring the compliance of internal quality systems, executing routine and non-routine inspections of primarily Static Equipment and facilitation of quality performance awareness and improvement throughout the plant.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and competencies.
* Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for the QA of the plant.
* Participates in plant staff, shift, Maintenance, QA safety meetings.
* Develop and maintain site QA policies and procedures required to meet API and PSM compliance.
* Implements, executes and monitors inspection plans and systems to ensure compliance to plant specifications, elimination of defects and improvement of performance.
* Track all upcoming inspections to ensure required inspection intervals are not exceeded.
* Execute site piping and equipment inspections per API regulations and the Company’s procedures.
* Input all inspection results including deficiencies into PCMS.
* Maintain all equipment records in PCMS.
* Communicates with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues, sampling, new product development and ongoing improvement efforts.
* Verify materials, part, and final products through independent checks, audits, and inspections.
* Maintains measuring and test equipment, including calibration and recommendations for replacements as needed.
* Perform VT, MT, PT and UTL NDE inspections as required for equipment repaired on site.
* Coordinate with HSE and oversee all site radiography surveys.
* Conduct formal equipment audits.
* Supports the ongoing development of the Mechanical Integrity Program.
* Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
* Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
* Assists other Departments and other administrative personnel as necessary.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR TRAINING
* Highschool diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in an industrial or chemical manufacturing setting required.
* At least two of the following certifications:
a. Certified Welding Inspector
b. API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification.
c. API 570 Piping Inspector Certification
d. API 653 Above Ground Tank Inspector Certification.
e. Infra Red Thermography Inspection Certification.
Please email resumes to email@example.com