Quality Control Inspector I
We’re hiring a Quality Control Inspector I for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Quality Control Inspector- Entry Level
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $15-17 per hour
- Hours: First Shift, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Southeast Houston area company seeks a Quality Control Inspector to begin work immediately on a temp-to-hire assignment. Job duties include: Daily use and care of measuring equipment consisting of calipers, micrometers, tape measure, height gage and NPT threaded gages. Daily inspection on inbound and outbound material. Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products. Implement and improve quality control operating procedures. Participate in routine visual inspections. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Ability to enter data into report.
- Requirements: At least 6 months experience in a similar role. Experience with fittings flanges pipe preferred. Forklift experience. Must be able to do simple math. Ability to interpret technical product specs. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (SharePoint a plus).
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-QCI