We’re hiring a Project Administrator for our Houston, TX client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Project Administrator
- Location: Stafford, TX
- Pay: $24-$25/hour
- Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Assist project coordinators, project designers, and/or project managers on a variety of valve, automation, and controls projects across multiple industries; create reports as requested; create and maintain project folders with relevant documentation; coordinate and participate in project meetings; create/send invoices;
- Requirements: High school diploma required; Associate Degree and/or combination of education and 2 years of customer service experience preferred; 1-3 years of direct project and/or office administrative experience
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Apply today for immediate consideration!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 42 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $24 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time