We’re hiring a Production Operator for our Northeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Production Operator
- Location: Northeast Houston area
- Pay: 15.00 per hour
- Hours: 6 days per week, 1st and 2nd shift available, overtime available
- Duration: Temp-To-Hire
- Description of Duties: Operate cut-off saw to cut off pipe ends or rejected threads as directed. Operate swaging equipment as directed. Manually drifts pipe as required. Perform shop cleanup as needed. Perform abrasive blasting of threaded ends as required. Assist machine operators with heavy tooling used when setting up machines.
- Requirements: 1+ years of experience as a Production Operator. Able to drive a forklift. Able to lift and move objects weighing 50 pounds and able to push and pull up to 75 pounds. Quality minded individual with experience in FVI.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $14.50 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-3