We’re hiring a Process Engineer for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Process Engineer
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: $70K to $75K annually
- Hours: Mon-Fri
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Central Houston area company seeks a Process Engineer for a direct hire position: Develops and implements critical process engineering improvements relating to the production of castings. Provides engineering expertise through 3D modeling CAD (SolidWorks) relating to the design of new castings, casting gating/feeding design, tooling design, and plant improvement design projects. Manages in house machine shop and provides operators with support for existing production machining activities as well as develops new machining production work. Also provides machine operators with tooling/project engineering drawings for production of new tooling/fixtures needed throughout the plant. Manages ISO Certification involving an internal audit and recertification audit annually with ISO accreditation auditor. Creates and manages quality assurance practices for in-house parts and parts produced by offshore partner foundries. Provides new/existing part quotation support to Technical Sales Manager. Provides engineering support to Plant Manager. Utilizes MRP and CRM data to manage manufacturing engineering/process data for all production parts.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in appropriate engineering field (manufacturing, mechanical, industrial, etc.) or 1+ years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with SolidWorks. Knowledge of investment casting or foundry operations is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SWCJOBS
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SWC-PE