PLC Industrial Electrician
We’re hiring a PLC Industrial Electrician for our growing client in the Southeast Houston area.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: PLC Industrial Electrician
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $30-$35 per hour
- Hours: M-F, 7:30am to 4:30pm, may need to work some overtime
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: PLC Industrial Electrician position available in the Southeast Houston area! In order to successfully apply for this role, you should be comfortable with the following job duties: Testing, troubleshooting, calibrating, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on a variety of industrial electrical and electronic systems, components and devices. Maintenance and repair of existing electrical equipment (120V to 480V, 3 Phase). Reading, modifying, and writing PLC programs. Working knowledge of 12.9kv switchgear. Analyzing all types of circuits, wiring diagrams, and drawings required to repair, install, adjust, calibrate, construct, modify, or service all types of electronic and electrical devices and systems including communication systems. Replacing defective parts in motors, generators, power transfer, regulation and phasing equipment, uninterruptible power supplies, switchboards, controllers, conductors, switches and other industrial electrical fixtures. Making additions, extensions and modifications in electrical systems; maintaining and repairing electromechanical, electronic and electrical components of equipment and machinery. Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing coaxial, copper, and fiber optic cables for communication systems; installing, relocating, modifying, designing, troubleshooting, performing preventive maintenance, and repairs of a wide variety of electronic communications, LAN and SCADA systems, equipment and components. Experience with power factor correction and capacitors.Supervisory Responsibility
- Requirements: Must have experience operating characteristics of electronic components, including PLC, VFD, HMI programs and microprocessor controls. Experience with Allen Bradley PLC Controls is required. Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings. Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician. Background in a production facility is a plus. Must know local and national electrical codes applicable to the maintenance, installation, and repair of electrical equipment. Experience with ABB VFD’s required.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJobs
Pay: $30 to $35/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-PLC