Pipeyard Helper (Must be bilingual in Spanish)
We’re hiring a Pipeyard Helper for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Pipeyard Helper
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $13 per hour
- Hours: 7am to 5pm, needs to be available to work some Saturdays as needed 6:30am to 2:30pm
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Southeast Houston area company seeks a Pipeyard Helper to begin work immediately on a temp-to-hire assignment. Job duties include: Ability to follow both verbal and hand signal instructions to identify product to be moved. Verifies heat numbers, quantity, and complete chocking of product. Installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Painting, stenciling, sandblasting, coating. Observes all safety precautions and wear appropriate PPE at all times. Cross-trains on alternate assignments and performs duties in other work areas as needed. Maintains housekeeping in assigned work area.
- Requirements: Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 lbs. occasionally and frequently exert 10 to 20 lbs. of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects. Work involves long periods of standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching; may also include climbing ladders and staircases. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions – heat, cold, rain.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. $SEJOBS
Pay: $12.50 to $13/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-PH