Operations Manager: Texas and Offshore Fleet
We’re hiring an Operations Manager: Texas and Offshore Fleet for our Southeast Houston client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Operations Manager: Texas and Offshore Fleet
- Location: Southeast Houston (travel as needed)
- Pay: $80K
- Hours: 7:30 am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. On call required as needed basis.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Manage three offshore vessels with a crew of 50 and Texas inland marine assets: crew change, groceries, service technicians and other items. Approve and schedule all supplies and invoice customers for goods received. Attend USCG, ABS and other 3rd party inspections. Constant communication on forecasted weather, bunker status of upcoming jobs, loading and resupply.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 5 years inland or offshore vessel management. Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Apply today for immediate consideration!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 43 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE