We’re hiring an Office Manager for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Office Manager
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: $15.00 to $19.00 per hour
- Hours: 7am to 4pm, Monday-Friday
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Description of Duties: The Office Manager provides support to the Sales and Production team. This is a fast-paced position with a wide variety of bookkeeping, administrative and HR job duties: Enter BOL into Quickbooks, invoicing in Quickbooks, inventory cycle count, book trucks for shipment, create production tags, new hires/terminations/payroll changes, maintain office and janitorial supplies, follow up with vendors and assist with sales orders.
- Requirements: Must be proficient with Quickbooks, MS Excel and Google docs/Google Drive. Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment is preferred. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Skills / Requirements
Bilingual in Spanish/English
Pay: $15 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3454587