Night Shift Pipe Fabricator
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Night Shift Pipe Fabricator
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: $16/hour to start, will evaluate ability for possible pay increase after starting job
- Hours: 5pm-2:30am
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Fabricating and assembling polyethylene pipe to create a variety of customized structures such as: fittings, valves, T's, Y's, elbows, aqua shields, geothermal vaults, manholes, dual containment units, pumps and gas aeration lines. Read and interpret blueprints, product drawings and pick ticket orders to determine materials, tools and equipment needed to complete work. Follow quality control procedures to ensure that the assembled, fabricated products meet customer specifications. Operate fusion and fast fusion equipment, cranes and forklifts.
- Requirements: Good math skills. Ability to read a tape measure. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time. Basic computer skills. Forklift and overhead crane experience. Experience with hand tools.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE