DIRECT HIRE opportunity for Material Handlers/Forklift Operators in Houston, TX!
Manufacture in Northwest Houston is currently hiring experienced Material Handlers with Forklift experience to join their team! In this role, the Material Handler will be responsible for delivering materials, parts, kits, supplies, and equipment to assembly and manufacturing areas via sit down forklifts, stand up forklifts and warehouse overhead cranes. Material handlers ensure availability of inventory and unloads and audits material to ensure accuracy.
Salary: $15-20 an hour depending on experience, shift differential available for 2nd shift
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package and sign on bonus of $1000.00
The perfect Material Handler for our client will have:
- Immediate direct hire interviews are being scheduled for Thursday 7/21/22 from 1-4pm, please call us to confirm your on the spot interview for Thursday 7/21.
- 1 year warehouse minimum experience to include sit down and stand up cherry picker forklift experience.
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- Experienced using equipment and tools such as warehouse overhead crane, rf scanner guns, hand cart,banding equipment.
- Ability to work 1st and 2nd shifts Monday through Friday with flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Second-chance Candidates encouraged to apply
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience!? Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k.? Don't wait another minute!? Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: NWW