Material Handler - Night Shift
We’re hiring a Material Handler – Night Shift for a Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
Job Title: Material Handler – Night Shift
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: $17 per hour
- Hours: 6pm-3:00am, Monday – Friday, some overtime
- Duration: Temporary to Hire
- Description of Duties: The Material Handler will pull and prepare orders for shipment. Move stock or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, forklift, or other equipment. Sort and stack cargo before loading and unloading. Receive and check in inbound material. Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets. Use controls to guide, position, or move equipment, such as cranes, booms, or cameras. Wash out cargo containers or storage areas.
- Requirements: At least 1 year of relevant work experience. Must have forklift and RF scanner experience.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
- Second-chance Candidates encouraged to apply
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-MH