We’re hiring a Manufacturing Engineer for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: Up to $95K depending on experience
- Hours: Mon-Fri
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Track manufacturing process performance. Investigate and solve problems, and ensure processes meet expectations. Evaluate the cost of operations and related economics. Work with other technical and operations personnel to find ways to optimize existing processes. Evaluate and apply principles of Human Factors and other safety aspects. Participate in and help ensure manufacturing area maintains compliance with plant management systems (ISO, PSM, Responsible Care etc.) Knowledge of Feige, Pack’R, and other hi-speed drumming equipment.
- Requirements: Minimum of 3+ years in manufacturing support. Experience in a range of manufacturing processes. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred. Chemical/mechanical engineering acceptable. Familiarity with Time & Motion studies, MOST/MODAPTs.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $75,000 to $95,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-5