We’re hiring Maintenance Technicians for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: $24-28 per hour
- Hours: 6am-3pm and 4pm-12am (1 person needed for each shift)
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Southwest Central Houston area company is looking for (2) Maintenance Technicians. Specific job duties: Respond to break downs, troubleshooting mechanical equipment and electrical control circuits, diagnosing and repairing, adjusting and calibrating, overhauling and replacing defective parts, reassembling, testing and adjusting complex mechanical and electrical equipment. Perform preventative and predictive maintenance such as inspecting, replacing components, testing and adjusting mainly cabling machines, extruders, braiders, compressors, and air conditioning. Make recommendations on cost estimates and decisions to replace and repair equipment. Modify and upgrade equipment and unique systems to meet operational requirements. Order parts and supplies. Provide maintenance support coverage for all area production facilities.
- Requirements: Experience with PLC’s and drives. Good understanding of machine operations and the interaction of electrical or mechanical components. Electrician license/certification is a plus. At least five years proven, relevant experience. Must have own tools.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $24 to $28/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SWC-MT1