We’re hiring a Maintenance Mechanic for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $20-23/hour
- Hours: Second shift, 2:30pm-11pm + overtime, needs to be available to train on first shift
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Description of Duties: Southeast Houston area company seeks a Maintenance Mechanic for an immediate need. To apply for this position, you must have at least 2 years prior maintenance experience as an industrial maintenance mechanic/industrial maintenance technician. Must be willing to learn and perform light to medium duty non-energized electrical work as needed. All applicants must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, be open minded, able to work in a fast paced environment and show the initiative to learn the plant’s equipment. Must be willing to work as a multi-craft maintenance mechanic/technician, be willing to assist other maintenance mechanics/technicians, work with contractors as needed, perform miscellaneous tasks around the plant facilities and be able to work extended hours depending on plant needs.
- Requirements: Applicants with millwright or mechanical backgrounds; must have knowledge of using hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, squares, levels, center punch, pry bars, various types of wrenches, pullers. Must have knowledge of removing, rebuilding, installing, maintaining and performing alignments on electric motors, compressors, gearboxes, gear/motors, centrifugal pumps, gear pumps, couplings, sheaves, sprockets, and drive belts, various sizes of roller chain, ball bearings, roller bearings, various types of seals, and various types of gaskets and able to bolt up various sizes of flanges properly. Must be able to cut, thread and install screw pipe properly. Must be able to read, interpret and work from equipment drawings. Must be able to document all tasks and maintain a personal daily work task log book. Any additional hydraulic, electrical, welding or machining knowledge/experience is a plus. Maintenance experience in the resistance welding industry is a plus. Tools must be provided by the employee.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $20 to $23/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-MM