We’re hiring a Machine Operator for our Houston, TX client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB: Maintain, operate, and set up machinery while maintaining efficient running of processes and production. Always ensure proper production procedures and increase profits.
- Job Title: Machine Operator
- Location: Northwest Houston
- Pay: 16.00
- Hours: M-F 8-5
- Duration: Temp to Hire
- Description of Duties: Record defects, maintain logs, repair issues during shifts, calibrate, set up. and feed material or parts to manual machines, test and inspect machines periodically.
- Requirements: Machine operating experience, knowledge of production procedures, safe practices, read schematics and blueprints, physical stamina and strength, attention to detail
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
- Second-chance Candidates encouraged to apply
Apply today for immediate consideration!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 42 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: NWW-A