Heat Treat Operator
We’re hiring a Heat Treat Operator for our Houston TX client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Heat Treat Operator
- Location: Northwest Houston, TX
- Pay: $17
- Hours: First Shift (8am to 5pm), should be available to work evening shift if someone is absent
- Duration: Temp to Hire
- Description of Duties: The Heat Treat Operator is responsible for setting up, operating, and tending to heating equipment, such as heat-treating furnaces to temper, harden, anneal, or heat treat metal: Operate forklift with manipulator. Perform grinding and hardness tests on heat treated parts. Lift and load parts into forge furnace when needed. Setup and operate HT furnace.
- Requirements: One year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience required. One year or more related experience and/or training; in heat furnace operation.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 loyalty bonus check after 1,200 hours on the Carlton payroll
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Apply today for immediate consideration!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 42 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: NWW-HT