Fuel Quality Technician
We’re hiring a Fuel Quality Technician for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, self-motivated employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Fuel Quality Technician
- Location: Southeast Houston
- Pay: $41,600 - $52,000 annually
- Hours: M-F
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southeast Houston area company is looking for a Fuel Quality Technician to take, organize and analyze fuel samples. Will be filtering and polishing fuel, cleaning dispenser filters and purging lines, inspecting tank top and dispenser parts and replacing if necessary and recording and relaying information from each site.
- Requirements: Valid driver’s license, meet applicable DOT requirements and be able to work outside in all weather conditions. Must have experience with hydroblasting and airmover equipment.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit us online at www.carltonstaffing.com, in person at 12621 Featherwood, Suite 130, Houston 77034, or via phone at 281-464-8800! #SEJOBS
Pay: $41,600 to $52,000/year
Job Status: Full Time