Fleet Manager / Dispatcher
We’re hiring a Fleet Manager / Dispatcher for our East Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Fleet Manager / Dispatcher
- Location: East Houston area
- Pay: $26.44 - $31.25/hr.
- Hours: M-F, 8-5 with availability to work after hours on-call rotation
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Logistics company on the East side of Houston is looking for a Fleet Manager / Dispatcher to be Responsible for executing domestic /ocean container orders in a safe, efficient, and profitable manner and in accordance with customer expectations, Government laws and D.O.T. regulations. Responsibilities include: plan / execute daily dispatch of orders, update load notes as well as customer issues / solutions, keep current with steamship, port, rail and other intermodal facilities’ locations and requirements, communicates daily freight shortages/overages and balance issues to CSR’s, etc.
- Requirements: Associates Degree or 3 years’ recent experience in transportation / logistics, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills, Good time management, Self-directed, Team oriented
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $26.44 to $31.25/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-FM