Facility Engineer - Biotech
We’re hiring a Facility Engineer – Biotech for our growing client in the Med Center area!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Facility Engineer - Biotech
- Location: Med Center area
- Pay: $75-90K annually
- Hours: M-F
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Facility Engineer position available in the Med Center area! In this role, you will provide complete management for all aspects pertaining to facilities and lab equipment repair and maintenance. You will need to oversee vendors, handle contracts with machinery contractors, troubleshoot failures, describe mechanical/electrical or plumbing issues to contractors, coordinate the response and proper resolution of issues and be able to diagnose and fix small facilities emergencies (such as minor HVAC or plumbing) that wouldn’t be escalated to outside contractors.
- Requirements: This is primarily a management role but will also require someone who can be flexible to become more hands-on if needed. Individuals must have experience working with complex technical facility systems such as those found in a hospital, biotech facility, and lab cleanroom environment, or similar. Experience with mechanical, electrical and plumbing is a must.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com
Pay: $75 to $90/year
Job Status: Full Time