We’re hiring a Electrical Designer/Engineer for our Southwest Houston area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Electrical Designer/Engineer
- Location: Southwest Houston area
- Pay: $50K-$65K annually
- Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Duration: Temp to hire or direct hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Houston area company is looking for a Electrical Designer/Engineer: Qualified individuals must be able to design and document building Electrical systems for a wide variety of projects in a detailed and comprehensive manner. Design tasks include preparing construction plans, reviewing codes, specifying, sizing and laying out Electrical equipment, performing energy studies, writing specifications, reviewing submittals, making jobsite visits, writing reports, and other tasks. A detailed knowledge of ASHRAE, Energy Codes, Building Codes and Healthcare Standards is required. Prior experience with mentoring of less-experienced engineers is desired.Requirements: Candidates should possess a good working knowledge of AutoCAD MEP /Revit software and computer skills for Excel and Word. The position allows good opportunity for advancement, personal growth and cross-discipline training. Candidates should have a professional engineer license and have an accredited engineering degree in Architectural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar building systems technical curriculum.
- Requirements: Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD MEP/Revit software, Microsoft Excel/Word, ASHRAE, Energy Codes, Building Codes and Healthcare Standards.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SWCJobs
Pay: $50,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SWC-ME