Customer Service - Insurance Industry
We’re hiring a Customer Service Representative for our growing insurance agency client in the Southwest Central Houston area.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Customer Service Representative-Insurance Industry
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: $14 per hour, plus annual bonus potential
- Hours: M-F, 8:30am-5pm
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Description of Duties: Customer Service position now available in the Southwest Central Houston area! The Customer Services Representative is primarily responsible for insuring that all agency customers’ service needs are met in a timely manner. This includes familiarizing yourself with the customer, their insurance program, contacting customers prior to renewal to determine if anything has changed in their business, interacting with the carriers and Managing General Agents to develop the best insurance program for the customer. The CSR is also responsible for policy changes mid-term, issuing COI’s timely & accurately, resolving billing issues, as well as reporting and monitoring claims. Customer file documentation is a critical part of the CSR and agency operations process. This will include learning the new agency software program. Because a large number of customers only speak Spanish or prefer to communicate in Spanish, the CSR must be fluent in Spanish (speaking and writing).
- Requirements: Willing to obtain Property and Casualty insurance license. Bilingual in Spanish preferred!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SWCJobs
Pay: $13.75 to $14/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SWC-CSR