CNC Programmer (Must be bilingual in Spanish)
We’re hiring a CNC Programmer for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: CNC Programmer
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $28 per hour
- Hours: First Shift, 6:30am-2:30pm with overtime
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Southeast Houston area company seeks a CNC Programmer to begin work immediately on a temp-to-hire assignment. Job duties include: Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with these blueprints. Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly. Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications. Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly. Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise. Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening. Develop CNC programs for production runs. Modify existing programs for different machines. Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs.
- Requirements: Completion of a technical or associate degree program a plus. Experience programming Mori Seiki or comparable lathes and mills with Fanuc controls. Basic math skills. Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints. Skilled at troubleshooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems that arise. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for short periods of time. Bilingual (English / Spanish) required.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJOBS
Pay: $27.50 to $28/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-CNC