We’re hiring a CNC Operator for our Northeast & East Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: CNC Operator
- Location: Northeast & East Houston area
- Pay: $15.00- $18.00 per hour
- Hours: 6 days per week, 12 hour shifts
- Duration: Temp-To-Hire
- Description of Duties: Assist in performing setups. Operate CNC lathe in accordance to operating instructions. Skillfully make necessary adjustment to CNC program or machine control offsets to assure compliance to all dimensions and quality requirements. Use precision gauges, micrometers and other applicable measurement instruments to validate compliance of product.
- Requirements: 6 months+ of experience as a CNC Operator. Must have a good understanding of machine shop operations and processes. Ability to read blueprints, micrometers and other precision measuring instruments.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit us online at www.carltonstaffing.com, in person at 12621 Featherwood, Suite 130, Houston 77034, or via phone at 281-464-8800! #SEJOBS
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time