CNC Lathe-Mill Operator (Must be bilingual in Spanish)
We’re hiring a CNC Lathe-Mill Operator for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: CNC Lathe-Mill Operator
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $15-22 per hour
- Hours: First Shift, 6:30am-2:30pm with overtime
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Busy Southeast Houston area company seeks a CNC Lathe-Mill Operator to begin work immediately on a temp-to-hire assignment. Job duties include: Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including deburring, drilling, grinding and milling. Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production. Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company. Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality. Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs. Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part. Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations. Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- Requirements: 1+ years’ experience as a Machinist or job related schooling. Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings. Good computer and mathematical skills. Will assist in other jobs in the shop and warehouse as needed to assist co-workers. Bilingual (English / Spanish) required.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJOBS
Pay: $15 to $22/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-LMO