Bilingual (Vietnamese or Spanish) HR Generalist
We’re hiring a Bilingual HR Generalist for our Southwest Houston client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Bilingual HR Generalist (Vietnamese or Spanish)
- Location: Southwest Houston
- Pay: $65K - $75K/year
- Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Duration: Temp to Hire or Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Coaches, counsels, and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions. Manages and tracks all employee disciplinary action. Updates, monitors, and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increases based on merit or promotions. Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner (i.e., annual performance reviews). Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt personnel and temporary employees, writes and places job advertisements, conducts new-employee orientations, and exit interviews.
- Requirements: Minimum 5 years’ experience as an HR generalist. HR certification preferred. Bilingual English and Vietnamese or Spanish. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS systems. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business, or related field; HR Certification preferred, e.g., PHR, SHRM-CP. Experience with ADP Workforce strongly preferred. Ability to handle sensitive information and documentation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on superior service delivery to both internal and external individuals via telephone, electronic communications and in person.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 45 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
Job Status: Full Time