We’re hiring a Bilingual Receptionist for our growing client in the Southeast Houston area.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Bilingual Receptionist
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: $16-18 per hour
- Hours: M-F, may need to work on a weekend on occasion
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Description of Duties: Receptionist position available in the Southeast Houston area! In order to successfully apply for this role, you should be comfortable with the following job duties: Answer telephones and direct caller to appropriate Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable. Make sure TV is powered on upon arrival and off prior to leaving. Greet and direct visitors to the company. Take and retrieve messages for various personnel. Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information. Receive all incoming mail & give to proper assigned company person. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of all packages. Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating. Work with security by following procedures; monitoring guest/ visitor sign in sheets. Operate telecommunication system by following manufacturer's user manual for house phone and soft console operation. Operate intercom system to allow access to visitor gates and turnstile. Maintain safe and clean reception area. Ensure all company policies surrounding health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met.
- Requirements: Ability to organize vast amounts of data and multi-task several priorities with excellent time management and attention to detail. Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn new software Ability to work in an office environment including sitting for a prolonged period of time at a computer. Must be able to work fluctuating work schedules and extended work hours when required by workload, including weekends. Excellent follow-up and organizational skills. MUST BE BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-BR