Bilingual Procurement Analyst
We’re hiring a Bilingual Procurement Analyst for our Houston Inner Loop area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Bilingual Procurement Analyst
- Location: Houston Inner Loop area
- Pay: $65K plus 8.33% bonus eligibility, 401K-4% Match (Even if the employee does not contribute the company contributes 4% annually to the employee plan). Health Benefits paid 100% by the employer for employee and family. 30 days PTO time.
- Hours: 8-5, hybrid work schedule - work from home 2 days per week
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: International company in the Houston area seeks a Bilingual Procurement Analyst to add to their team. In this role you will be responsible for: Guaranteeing the efficiency of the processes in the Procurement Department. Analysis of purchase planning in alignment with Global Category Managers, according to the inventory policies for each product and aligning with product logistics. Handling product cost management to avoid inefficiencies in all supply chain process. Supporting the Global Category Managers by processing purchase orders, developing analysis and producing reports in Excel regarding the procurement performance team. Responsible for negotiations of specific products from a global category.
- Requirements: Must be bilingual English/Spanish; Portuguese is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related subject preferred, but not a requirement. Ability to use SAP SRM applications and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SWC-BP