Bilingual Global Category Manager
We’re hiring a Bilingual Global Category Manager for our Houston Inner Loop area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Bilingual Global Category Manager
- Location: Houston Inner Loop area
- Pay: $110K plus 20% bonus eligibility, 401K-4% Match (Even if the employee does not contribute the company contributes 4% annually to the employee plan). Health Benefits paid 100% by the employer for employee and family. 30 days PTO time.
- Hours: 8-5, hybrid work schedule - work from home 2 days per week
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: International company in the Houston area seeks a Bilingual Global Category Manager to add to their team. The Global Category Manager is responsible for sourcing global products for their category. The main objective is gross profit maximization through purchase negotiations, logistics optimization and sales team support. The manager will provide the sales representatives with information about product outlook and visit key accounts adding value and building more strategic relationships. Responsible for developing business plans and leading and executing all procurement processes aligned with company polices and KPIs.
- Requirements: Must be bilingual English/Spanish; Portuguese is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required. Procurement, Product Manager or Supply Chain Qualifications are desirable. At least 5 years of experience in procurement. Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a procurement category or customer account.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $110,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SWC-BG