AutoCAD/Revit Model Integrator
We’re hiring an AutoCAD/Revit Model Integrator for an Inner Loop area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
Job Title: AutoCAD/Revit Model Integrator
- Location: Inner Loop area (Houston)
- Pay: Up to $36 per hour depending on experience.
- Benefits: Profit sharing based on company performance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k) with company match, medical, dental, and vision, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account with company contribution, Disability and Life Insurance (company paid), voluntary Life Insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and paid volunteer hours.
- Hours: 8-5 M-F, can also work 100% remotely
- Duration: Temporary to Hire
- Description of Duties: Standardize, update, and maintain project models and integrate/transform into Master Models for all disciplines, while adhering to client's standards. Support multiple project teams by fulfilling sheet and model requests to support ongoing construction or facility needs. Analyze legacy CAD files to map previous versions of CAD standards to current standards. Provide timely communications to team leads, track and provide input data for metrics and key performance indicators, attend and actively participate in progress checks/status meetings. Coach, quality check, peer review of work products done by new hires, or junior staff members as needed.
- Requirements: You must be able to pass a competency assessment of your AutoCAD and Revit skills to be successful in this role. Technical program degree or professional certification (Drafting, Autodesk, Architectural, etc.) is preferred. Candidates with equivalent depth of demonstrated work experience will also be considered. To be successful in this position, candidates should have at least 3 + years of demonstrated recent work experience using CAD / BIM software (version 2018-2020), including 2+ years using Revit. Successful candidates will have worked in the construction or manufacturing field and are knowledgeable about engineering and construction work packages. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
- Second-chance candidates encouraged to apply
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $36/hour
Job Status: Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SWC-AR