Assistant Store Manager
We’re hiring an Assistant Store Manager for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: $70-75K, plus bonuses and full benefits package
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 9:30am-7pm, Sun: 11:30am-7pm, extended hours on holidays/special events
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Central Houston area company seeks an Assistant Store Manager: Achieves sales goals. Manages the sales floor, implementing guidelines. Deals with underperforming sales associates, utilizing performance improvement plans, as necessary, to improve individual sales results. Assists with the store prospecting program. Spends at least 70% of scheduled time on the sales floor. Assists Store Manager with all Guest Service operational processes. Ensures associates know and understand current sales and finance promotions. Responsible for execution of daily sales meeting. Participates in monthly associate one on one meetings. Reviews and approves sales reservations. Continues training and development of new hires. Performance Management
- Requirements: Previous retail supervisory experience managing 16+ employees required.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJOBS
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-ASM