Administrative Medical Lab Technician
We’re hiring an Administrative Medical Lab Technician for our Southwest Houston, TX client! We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Administrative Medical Lab Technician
- Location: Southwest Houston, TX
- Pay: $16-$18/hour
- Hours: Training M-F 8:30am-5:30pm; Work Schedule 2pm-10:30pm or 8:30am-4pm
- Duration: Temp-to-hire
- Description of Duties: Receive and track incoming samples using lab information system, Microsoft Office, and other tools; set up materials for techs to support production including cassettes, slides, processing send-outs, return send-outs, and other procedures; maintain supplies for accession and lab areas
- Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree or higher in science or related field preferred; certifications in medical administration preferred; knowledge with computer systems; 2 years of experience in specimen handling or other front medical office field requiring charting or accessioning
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Apply today for immediate consideration!
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 42 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: swc