Accounts Payable Coordinator
We’re hiring an Accounts Payable Coordinator for our Northwest Houston client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Location: Northwest Houston
- Pay: $15.00 - $16.00
- Hours: 8am – 5:00pm
- Duration: Temp to Hire
- Description of Duties:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, invoices and credit card transactions.
- Processes transactions by verifying posted entries and comparing system reports to the balances.
- Pays vendors by monitoring and verifying federal id numbers, W9s, insurance, and workers compensation status, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Prepares and prints checks for vendors and pays credit cards in a timely manner.
- Completes the AP three matching process to comply with internal controls as per GAAP rules and regulations.
- Monitors closely credit card receipts, invoices and requests job numbers, the nature of the transactions assigned to each of them from project managers and other field employees.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Maintains accounting records by scanning and filing documents.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Ad hoc duties within other areas of the accounting department such as: helping the audit process, filing and answering phones.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Tracking budget expenses
- Attention to detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor relationships
- PC proficiency
- Meticulous in filing and deadlines
- General math skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Associate, High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #NWJobs
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire