If you have any questions, please contact your branch.
What to do if you’re injured at work
- Report the incident immediately to your client supervisor.
- The supervisor will call Medcor 24/7 Injury Triage at 1-800-775-5866.
- Medcor’s call center is staffed by Registered Nurses specially trained in workplace injury triage. You will speak with a triage nurse who will gather information about the incident, assess the injury, and then recommend a treatment that is medically appropriate for the specific case.
- You will be given treatment information (if needed) and can call back anytime if your symptoms change or if you have additional questions – at no charge to you.
- Your statement regarding the circumstances surrounding the incident will be required within 24 hours following the injury (except in cases of emergency) and must be given to a Carlton Staffing or Carltech representative.
- Contact a Carlton Staffing or Carltech representative if you have any questions about this process.