Southwest Area Manufacturing Company is seeking a full-time, outgoing Warehouse Supervisor to supervise and coordinate activities of workers concerned with shipping and receiving.
Pay: based on experience
- Managing the warehouse shipping and receiving departments
- Directing the day-to-day activities of the warehouse which includes shipping, receiving, maintenance, inventory control, and cycle counting
- Verify freight bills and ensure timely and effective shipment of products to customers.
- 5+ years of warehouse operations, shipping, material handler and forklift experience, required
- 5+ years of experience in a previous supervisor role, required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Experience utilizing SYTELINE, required
- OSHA Certified Forklift Driver, required
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- Great manufacturing company with great faculties
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package