Southwest Area Oil and Gas Company is seeking a full-time, outgoing Warehouse Manger to supervise and coordinate activities of workers concerned with receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing and shipping materials.
Pay: based on experience
- Advise employees on care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining and shipping; and related problems.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring of inventory accuracy.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- Inspect customer returns and resolve any customer complaints.
- 5+ years of warehouse operations, shipping, material handler and forklift experience, required
- 5+ years of experience in a previous supervisor role, required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Outgoing personality with great leadership skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- Great company and great facilties
- Supportive and fun company culture with great training opportunities
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package