Southwest Area Oil and Gas Company is seeking a temp-to-hire Warehouse Associate with knowledge of receiving, storing and distributing materials and equipment within a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas using manual and powered material handling devices.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers.
- Accumulates customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Maintains inventory, preform cycle counts and other various inventory duties.
- Unload, receive and process shipments from Fedex, UPS, hotshots or other freight carriers.
- 3+ years of warehouse operations experience.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer programs (Windows and Outlook) and inventory software.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays : New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/ toll reimbursement
Discover Rewarding Opportunities!
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm with 35 years of experience uniting job seekers with today's leading employers. Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today. www.carltonstaffing.com